Monday, June 23, 2008

Minor work

So I'm still working on this stuff. What's on deck:
1.) Plague Wing - may be changed to Sons of Mortarion, thinking of changing up composition. Still modeling the basics, HQ, troops and such. Waiting on some Cadian flamer backpacks to mix into the rest (skull+crossbones=awesome).
1a.) Modling daemon prince, attached right leg yesterday, left leg going on tonight then going to greenstuff the holes and seal it better.
1b.) Rhino needs more greenstuff work, TBD.
1c.) Need another rhino.
2.) Battlefleet Gothic - Started painting my Ork BFG fleet. I like the look so-far, but the limited pallette is not quite right, i think i'll add in some more orky looks tonight, checks, dags, etc.
3.) Aeronautica Imperialis - I'm hooked and I haven't played on game yet. I'm trying to get some fellow gamers to place an order with me to Forgeworld and have the order shipped to one place so we can save on shipping. No luck yet, if I don't hear from them by 7/4 I'll place my order without them.

No comments: