Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend progess

  • Friday night I greenstuffed my Daemon Prince along his gaps.
  • Saturday I spent the day modeling. I pinned the arms to my DP and greenstuffed him, built the base, added more greenstuff to the rhino, I think it's done. and tried out a couple more ideas for paint schemes.
  • Sunday I sealed the flocking on my daemon prince base (cork, plasticard tubing, and basing material [sand]).
  • Tonight I will pin his head and prime him and his base (seperate).

  • Still waiting on those catachan flamer backpacks from JC. Once I have them i can finish modeling the Plague Marines in progress.
  • My ork capital ships fell Friday morning and broke. I will have to glue them back together :(
  • Listening to podcasts really is getting me in the mood to play (especially 5th edition). I'm listening to 40k Radio, The D6 Generation, and This Week In Wargaming
  • I absolutely love the new washes. Really making some nice-easy work for me.

No comments: