Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Warmachine

I've been listening to a new podcast "The D6 Generation".
The hosts of it are big supporters of the Privateer Press games (to the point that the first couple of shows sound like "Why Russ Wakelin hates GW").
I tried a demo game with a guy at the Silver Dragon a couple months ago (sorry if I forgot your name, man) and enjoyed it, even though the guy demonstrating it with me was a douche and made a side comment at how 40K is brainless, I really like the mechanics of damage allocation and the focus but I'm not sold on the skirmish level of it.
I play (or try to) 40k because I like having squad A go hide behind that ruined building while squad B runs up the center to do whatever.

My other issue is that I am not sure my wallet can handle another miniatures game...hrm...

No comments: