Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bored Orks

So I think my lack of progress on my Orks is because I think I’m bored of all things Orky. I await the new ‘dex. Hopefully a little more life can be put into them. I will set aside my green tide for the time being. Including my project Trukk replacement.

I think I need to try a model-light army which is why I’m going with Chaos.

I have bought my first box of Plague Marines. I have started my PlagueWing.
I have decided that I do not like the look and options of the Plague Marines. I will be building my plague marines out of Chaos Space marines with some GreenStuff’ing of boils and such. Would like the champions to have a horn coming out of a random place.

My pin vice will be hard at work putting holes in armour. My Xacto will be dulled by putting gouges in the armour.

My Plague Marines I have will be my paint tests. I plan on dipping them. So the paint plan will be:
Spray White
Spray Green (camo-green) basecoat
Paint armour, flesh, etc.
Dip in Minwax Polyshades Walnut stain
1-2 highlight layers
Base (use poppy seeds inked black as bugs).

No comments: